The largest couples championship in the region will return to Casa de Campo in 2024. The third edition of Fourball Americas will be from May 6 to 11, 2024 playing again on two of the Resort's courses simultaneously, which will allow a field of 224 golfers.
The famous Casa de Campo Resort & Villas will once again receive golfers from all over Latin America in the format in pairs (putting together a team of two players with your best partner), with strong exposure on Golf Channel Latin America.
The 4-round tournament will be played on two courses with unique surroundings: Dye Fore, which meanders through the Altos del Río Chavón and Las Marinas, and Diente de Perro (#1 ranked course in the Caribbean and twice LAAC venue) that offers a sublime combination of views and strategic shots (acknowledged by its designer Pete Dye as his "best work").
Day 1 - Mon 06: Arrival in Punta Cana | Check in. Welcome cocktail
Day 2 - Mar 07: Round 1 at Dye Fore & Teeth Of The Dog
Day 3 - Wed 08: Round 2 at Dye Fore & Teeth Of The Dog
Day 4 - Thu 09: Round 3 at Dye Fore & Teeth Of The Dog
Day 5 - Fri 10: Definition in golf at Dye Fore & Teeth Of The Dog | Awards Dinner
Day 6 - Sat 11: Check Out.
- 5 nights accommodation in a Superior or Elite room in Casa de Campo
- All meals, Full Board mode
- Fourball tournament with 4 rounds w/ cart and driving
- 2 rounds on Teeth Of The Dog and 2 on Dye Fore
- Welcome Cocktail and Awards Dinner
- 1 golf cart per room during the stay
- Posibility to replay after each round
- On-line scoring & Wegolf Staff on-site
- All taxes at origin and destination
- International airfare, personal expenses, medical assistance, Forecaddie (mandatory in Teeth of the Dog), Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- USD 2.193 per goflfer sharing a double room
- USD 2.777 per golfer in a single room
- PRESALE prices booking before june 15
The tournament is by strokes over 72 holes, Fourball Best Ball modality (also called “American Four Ball” or “doubles”), where the side must individualize which player writes down the score for each hole.
Stroke play rules apply and the game will be played according to the official R&A regulations in force.
It is played in 3 categories that are established according to the Handicap Index of the side (this is by the sum of the handicap index of both partners). Example: up to 24, 25 to 35, 35 to the maximum.
The following prizes will be awarded:
- 1st and 2nd places in each net category in the 72 Holes.
- The best senior sides of each category. (sides that both members exceed 50 years of age).
- Better net between the "mixed" teams (teams made up of a couple of players of different genders)
- The best scores of each field. That is, the best net of the sum of the two days of play in Dye Fore, and the best net of the sum of the two days of play in Diente de Perro. (Prizes not cumulative).
- The best gross score (without handicap) at 72 holes.
- The best net round of the tournament.
- Best net, among the teams with "parental bond" (sides whose members are related in some way: brothers, cousins, father/son, father/daughter, mother/son,).
Teeth of the Dog
- Ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #27 in the world, located in Casa de Campo. This golf course in paradise should be on every golfer’s bucket list.
- It is one of the most famous Pete Dye designs, who also made: TPC Sawgrass Stadium, Kiawah Island and Harbour Town, among others.
- Meticulously hand-carved from the rugged rocks and corals of the Dominican coast, it features 7 of the best holes by the sea in the world.
- Multiple venue for the Latin American Amateur Championship.
- Designed by Pete Dye, this is Casa de Campo's resort second course.
- This 27-hole golf course has 9 scenic cliff-side holes overlooking the Chavón River, and the Marinas on the Caribbean sea.
- The challenging 7,714yds from the black tees offer a good adventure for low handicap players looking for a thrill.
The elegant interior design combines history and tradition with contemporary style. The added interior space is significant, including larger bathrooms with showers and a spacious walk-in closet. These rooms also feature amenities such as espresso machines and, of course, a fully stocked minibar.
Premier Elite Room
- Offer spacious accommodation in the first or second floor with a king bed and a sofa bed, ideal for families. The relaxing decor is inspired by the stunning natural environment and the rich mahogany and coral stone creates a feeling of harmony. The private terrace displays beautiful garden views from your elegant oasis.
Fourball Américas Casa de Campo 2022
109 golfers from 9 Latin American countries (and more than 50 companions) were part of the 1st edition of Fourball Americas Casa de Campo that took place from May 9 to 14 at the Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
The couple made up of the Argentines Matías Etcheverry and Julio Pratesi were left with the Lowest Score with 266 shots (-22) and were invited for the 2nd edition of the championship.
Fourball Américas Casa de Campo 2023
Sergio Amoroso and David Morel, who had finished in 2nd place in the 2022 edition, returned for more in 2023 and kept the Best Overall Net Score with rounds 67,65,56 and 59 for a total of (-41), achieving a wide advantage over the second, the couple made up of the Chileans Irena Ibieta and Antonio Ortiz
Other things to do
Altos de Chavón
It is a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean town in the heart of the Dominican Republic. Meticulously designed by the Dominican architect José Antonio Caro, and the expert Italian designer and cinematographer Roberto Coppa. The town has an archaeological museum, the Church of San Estanislao, a 5,000-seat amphitheater, and captivating views of the Chavón River and the Caribbean Sea.
It's conveniently located right in the middle of everything, so you don't have to walk too far to enjoy some sun and sand. There is a wide variety of water sports such as snorkeling, pedaling and kayaking, to enjoying a relaxing massage in the open-air pavilion.
It is the perfect place to relax and reestablish your body and mind. They use Ayurvedic techniques and local organic ingredients to detoxify, regenerate and renew.
Inspired by the picturesque villages that dot the Mediterranean coast, La Marina is much more than just a place to walk; It is a community for sport fishermen, yachtsmen and freshwater sailors.
Booking and Cancellation
Payment and reservation: 50% at the time of confirming the reservation, the remaining 50% on Thursday, March 28 2024
Cancellation Policy: From reservation until March 30: 10%. March 28 to April 4: 30%. April 5 onwards there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.
To have all the details of prices, payment method and cancellation policies, please download the summary.