Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
Pete Dye jewels at the Caribbean
Considered the best golf resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo has three golf courses designed by the renowned Pete Dye. It has a magnificent offer of spacious rooms, suites and luxury villas, as well as a guaranteed gourmet gastronomy service, fine wines and spirits in all the resort's restaurants and bars, a Marina & Yacht Club with 370 docks, a polo & equestrian club, tennis center with 13 courts and shooting range.
Teeth of the Dog
- Ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #27 in the world, located in Casa de Campo. This golf course in paradise should be on every golfer’s bucket list.
- It is one of the most famous designs of Pete Dye, designer of: TPC Sawgrass Stadium, Kiawah Island and Harbour Town, among others.
- Meticulously hand-carved from the rugged rocks and corals of the Dominican coast, it features 7 of the best holes by the sea in the world.
- Multiple venue for the Latin American Amateur Championship.
- Designed by Pete Dye, this is Casa de Campo's resort second course.
- This 27-hole golf course has 9 scenic cliff-side holes overlooking the Chavón River, and the Marinas on the Caribbean sea.
- The challenging 7,714yds from the black tees offer a good adventure for low handicap players looking for a thrill.
The layout has quite a few elevations, many bunkers, and spectacular views of the Caribbean. The greens have a lot of movement. From the back tees it is just over 6,700 yards and of the three courses it is the friendliest for the average amateur golfer.
The elegant interior design combines history and tradition with contemporary style. The added interior space is significant, including large bathrooms with showers and a large walk-in closet. These rooms also have amenities such as espresso machines and, of course, a fully stocked minibar.
They vary from magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea and golf courses or are located in private enclaves. Additional kitchen amenities, fine linens, and additional touches that may include a study, pool and hot tub combination, children's areas, marble bathrooms, built-in barbecue, dining room, home theater room, or luxurious entertaining areas complete the atmosphere in these impressive houses.
Surrounded by the green flora of the tropical environment that Casa de Campo offers, these villas have all the comforts for guests to spend a pleasant vacation.
They offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of having your own private retreat.
Ocean Front Villas
All villas are oceanfront and have between 4 and 10 bedrooms. Breakfast service included, private pool and electric car to move within the Resort.
Other things to do
Altos de Chavón
Altos de Chavón is an incomparable place. It is a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean town in the heart of the Dominican Republic. Meticulously designed by the Dominican architect José Antonio Caro, and the expert Italian designer and cinematographer Roberto Coppa. In addition, the town has an archaeological museum, which offers an insight into the fascinating history of the area, the Church of San Estanislao, a 5,000-seat amphitheater, and captivating views of the Chavón River and the Caribbean Sea.
It's conveniently located right in the middle of everything, so you don't have to walk too far to enjoy some sun and sand. There is a wide variety of water sports such as snorkeling, pedaling and kayaking, to enjoying a relaxing massage in the open-air pavilion.
Inspired by the picturesque villages that dot the Mediterranean coast, La Marina is much more than just a place to walk; It is a community for sport fishermen, yachtsmen and freshwater sailors.
It is the perfect place to relax and reestablish your body and mind. They use Ayurvedic techniques and local organic ingredients to detoxify, regenerate and renew.