In 2023, the 10th edition of the ARGENTINA INVITATIONAL will be held in the best courses of Buenos Aires. More than 80 golfers from all over the region will have the opportunity to compete in some of the best golf courses in Argentina, such as Olivos GC, Nordelta GC, Pilar GC and Pilará Country Club
A competition of 4 rounds in individual stableford mode where the camaraderie among all the participants is one of the most outstanding characteristics of the environment that is generated in the ARGENTINA INVITATIONAL.
The ARGENTINA INVITATIONAL has a preferential and exceptional rate so that golfers from all over the region have the opportunity to meet, visit and play golf in Buenos Aires.
- Día 1 - SUN 12 : Check-in at the hotel | Opening Dinner
- Día 2 - MON 13: Golf at Pilará Country Club
- Día 3 - TUE 14: Golf at Nordelta Golf Club
- Día 4 - WED 15: Free day at leisure
- Día 5 - THU 16: Golf at Olivos Golf Club
- Día 6 - FRI 17: Final round at Pilar Golf Club | Farewell prize-giving dinner
- Día 7 - SAT 18: Check-out
- 6 nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Stableford tournament with 4 rounds
- 4 rounds on Pilar GC, Nordelta GC, Olivos GC and Pilará GC with transfers included
- Welcome Cocktail and Award Dinner
- On-line scoring & Wegolf Staff on-site
- Welcome Kit
- All taxes at origin and destination
- International airfare, personal expenses, medical assistance, Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
From USD 998 p/ golfer sharing a double room
USD 746 "Golf only"
Pilará Golf Club
- This is the first "Signature Design" built by Jack Nicklaus Design studio in South America, which implied a large personal commitment from Jack himself throughout the entire process; from the master plan, to the construction and its inauguration. Laying over 76 hectares of beautiful land, this course of modern design has been perfectly adapted to the original field, achieving the goal of being a demanding course for scratches, but very enjoyable for less experienced golfers. Its yardage goes form 5083 to 7126, counts with 76 bunkers and 8 of its holes are protected with water hazzards. As shown in the pictures, the slopes on fairways and greeens determined its character
Nordelta Golf Club
Born to host the most important golf tournaments in the region, this challenging layout par 72 of 7278 yards offers the typical characteristics of a Nicklaus design. Waste hazards, big lagoons and multiple bunkers protecting the landing areas will require accurate shots and patience for achieving a decent score. Four sets of tees can guarantee playable conditions for golfers of every skill. Its modern green are very fast and hard to read. The club offers international first level amenities.
Olivos Golf Club
- The Olivos GC is one of the best courses in the region, ranked by Golf Digest within the top 100 courses around the world. Annually host of the Argentine Masters Tournament, this 27 holes parkland was designed by Luther Koontz (shaper of Mr Alister Mackenzie). Tough par 4s with dog legs on both directions, require both draws and fades from the tee, and a precise interpretation of the wind for its approaches. Its maintenance is pristine like most of the greatest venues in the world.
Pilar Golf Club
- This magnificent 27-hole golf course is located inside a private guarded comunity with a 5 stars Hilton Hotel. The 3 courses run around numerous lakes, wetlands, and ornamental grass outcroppings, presenting a true test for golfers of all categories. The Championship course is an American style design with many slopes and water getting into play in most of the holes. The club offers 5 stars international services, excellent maintenance conditions and carts with GPS. It has hosted the Argentina Open, and was chosen by The Masters, USGA and R&A to host the Latin America Amateur Chapmionship in 2015.
It is a modern and functional 4-star hotel located on the best street in the sophisticated neighborhood of Recoleta, City of Buenos Aires. A few meters from restaurants, cafes, bars, squares, churches, museums, shopping malls and historical monument.
Combining classic architecture with luxurious interiors, the Intersur has a spa, gym and is located in the exclusive Recoleta neighbourhood. The hotel is 700 meters from the Museum of Fine Arts and 400 meters from the famous Recoleta Cemetery. A buffet breakfast is served daily. The Marcelo restaurant, open to the public, prepares Italian specialties and has an exclusive wine list.
Loi Suites Recoleta
- Located in the heart of one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires, steps away from the historic Recoleta Cemetery and surrounded by exquisite French-style architecture, Loi Suites Recoleta shares the area with the best restaurants, bars, art galleries and beautiful squares. It has 112 rooms and is distinguished by its wonderful 400m² winter garden with heated swimming pool that offers a unique space of light and vegetation to enjoy during your stay.
Hotel located in the exclusive Pilar Golf Club, 10 minutes from the Consorcio Propietarios business park and corporations such as Johnson & Johnson. Palmas del Pilar Shopping Center, Rush Pilar and Manzanares Train Station are a 15-minute drive away. We offer a spa, bike rentals, tennis courts, and an indoor and outdoor pool.
Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is set in a luxurious palace in the heart of the exclusive Recoleta neighbourhood. It features a spa, gym, 2 restaurants, bar and rooms with marble bathrooms. A full buffet breakfast is served daily. The accommodation's main restaurant, Duhau Restaurante, serves Argentinian specialities and has a large wine cellar.
Booking and Cancellation
40% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 60% before February 1st 2023
Cancellation policy: since booking until February 1st: 10% penalty*, from Feb 2nd to 9th: 20% penalty*; since Feb 10th: NO SHOW: 100% penalty*
*based on total amount package.
For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.