Located in the heart of Florida State, preferred golfing destination and home to many Tour players, Central Florida is a heaven of golf courses and resorts. It also happens to include some of the most popular vacation destinations in the entire world. Close to Tampa, Miami, Jupiter, Palm Beach, Port St Lucie and Pontevedra; featuring many PGA Tour golf courses and the ability to play throughout the year.
Public PGA Tour golf courses and private clubs.
- Fun and original layout created by Renaissance Golf Design’s renowned architect Tom Doak—find: spacious fairways, multiple elevation changes, wild grasses and deep-water ponds, and huge bunkers next to sand dunes
- Enjoy every step of your round playing here, perhaps this is why Steamsong Blue is ranked TOP 10 in Florida state.
- Streamsong Red is like nothing you have ever played, an 18-hole masterpiece with Bermuda grass fairways, decade old sand dunes from a former phosphate mine, lakes, and natural bunkers.
- Best ranked course at Streamsong resort, recognized as TOP 3 in Florida state. This Core-Crenshaw masterpiece design is known for its unevenness, varied distance, greens in many shapes.
- This is the last of the 3 courses at Streamsong, brought to life in 2017 by renowned designer Gil Hanse featuring a challenging layout with huge, firm and fast greens.
- Several times host of the PGA Tour, this is a modern parkland course with very good greens and its classic 6th hole with the bunker shaped like Mickey Mouse’s head.
- Named for its majestic magnolia trees, this course features elevated tees, spacious greens and challenging water hazards
Other recommended golf courses
Grand Cypress, Panther Lake and Crooked Cat (at Orange County National), Bella Colina, Metrowest, Falcon’s Fire, Mountain Lake, and some private courses like Isleworth and Lake Nona.
Other things to do
Orlando is a magical place, home to The Walt Disney World theme parks and Universal theme parks are the heart of Orlando. Receiving over 50 million tourists per year, it is the 5th most visited city in the US; it features a mix of attractions: world-famous restaurants, high-end outlet shopping centres, theatrical performances, and amazing concert and sporting event venues.
We recommend also visiting Palm Beach, Port St Lucie and TPC Sawgrass.
Where to stay
Due to waves of tourists travelling to Disney’s and Universal’s amusement parks, Orlando has developed a unique real estate offering with a wide variety of lodging options for every budget and taste. Choose from renting: mansions, houses, condos or staying at resorts, hotels or any of the Disney theme hotel offering.
Time to book
Four months anticipation is necessary if travelling in early spring (between March and April). From May to September, planning 3 months ahead is usually enough.
When to travel
Orlando’s high season starts in the middle of October and runs until the end of April. Find greater availability and lower prices between the months of May and September, and enjoy lower temperatures compared to Miami and the Caribbean despite being in summer.
How to get there
The Orlando International airport receives direct flight from many cities in the world and the US. You can also get there driving 3 hours from Miami or 2 hours south from Jacksonville.