Latinamerican's capital in USA
Miami is one of those destinations where we all feel like locals at home.
Considered one of the top destinations in the US, Miami is a great destination to travel with your family or a significant other that doesn't play golf, as you can blend golf outings with beach, shopping and nightlife. It is a unique city with an array of locals and tourists from all over the world, where eclecticism and a wide variety of cultural offerings blend together.
Miami encompasses more than 20 award-winning golf courses, welcoming golfers from all over the world throughout the year.
Combination of outstanding public courses and acclaimed private golf courses.
Blue Monster, Trump National Doral
- Famous for having hosted the PGA Tour for many years, it has been completely re-designed by Gil Hanse in 2014 under the indications of Donald J. Trump.
- Its conditions are top notch, and its difficult layout is a true test to golf pros and all level players.
Miami Beach Golf Course
- With an unbeatable location, this public course opened in 1923 and has an interesting story, as during World War II it was rented out by the US Army and became a training facility for soldiers about to be shipped out to the war zone.
- This course underwent a major redesign and today offers a strategic layout with great course conditions that makes it an attractive location to play.
Crandon Park Golf at Key Biscayne
- Considered one of the most challenging golf courses in the Miami area, its design and layout have been highly praised by industry specialists like: Golfweek and Golf Digest.
- Characterized by its lush tropical gardens and flora surroundings, this course is populated with exotic birds and fauna.
- This public field is located just 10 minutes away from downtown Miami.
Jacaranda Golf Club
- Nice balance of a traditional design with modern layout elements, embodying the best of both worlds for golfers of all levels.
- 36-hole PGA championship course located in Plantation Florida, featuring a practice area plus a pro shop, driving range & restaurants.
Other recommended golf courses
Red Tiger, Golden Palm and Silver Fox at Trump National Doral. Soffer and Miller at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Isle, The Biltmore, Melreese, The Club at Emerald Hills, Normandy Shores GC, TPC Eagle Trace.
Other things to do
With varied attractions throughout the city, Miami offers many activities other than golf. Plan your day and combine shopping at: high-end shops, large malls and outlets with an active nightlife with excellent cuisine options and discos located in South Beach and Brickell. Also check out the schedule for concerts, musicals and plays, Miami Heats NBA basketball games, or even the Miami Open Tennis tournament during the month of March
Enjoy water activities like: fishing, sunset cruises, renting a motor boat and day trips to the Bahamas. Those who have a taste for cultural activities will find different museums like the PAM, art galleries in the Miami Design District and the Wynwood Walls showcasing its famous graffitis.
Where to stay
The best private courses require staying at their hotel, and offer in turn priority and special rates for their guests. If you plan to play public courses, we offer a variety of lodging options like: houses, apartments or hotels of all levels, in South Beach or Miami Design District area.
Time to book
Although this destination does not require much planning in advance, if you wish to play courses within resorts the greater the anticipation the greater the availability
When to travel
We recommend traveling between May and September. While you will experience hotter weather, you will find more accessible pricing.
How to get there
The Miami International Airport receives flights from all over the world and acts as a connecting hub to domestics destinations throughout the US.