Wegolf offers you unique experiences in emblematic places and moments in the history of golf.
Troon Invitational, in 2024 will be one of those programs that you have to experience "at least once in your life" and that you will remember forever.
Our travel proposal includes 7 nights of accommodation in Glasgow,with 2 championship days; Thursday (1st round) and definition Sunday, and a 72-hole tournament on 4 different courses in Scotland: Kilmarnock (Barassie Links), Dundonald Links, Western Gailes GC, and Ailsa Turnberry, famous site of the Open and the "Duel un the Sun" between Nicklaus and Watson.
We've locked down 28 spots for a trip you'll never forget with the best golf in Scotland
- Mon 15: Check-in at hotel Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow
- Tue 16: Golf at Kilmarnock (Barassie Links)
- Wed 17: Golf en Dundonald Links
- Thu 18: Championship day
- Fri 19: Golf at Western Gailes
- Sat 20: Golf at Ailsa (Turnberry)
- Sun 21: Championship day
- Mon 22: Check out.
- Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow
- 7 nights accomodation with breakfast
- 2 championship days
- 4 green fees at Kilmarnock (Barassie Links), Dundonald Links, Western Gailes GC, y Ailsa GC (Turnberry)
- 6 transfers to Royal Troon (x2) and golf courses (x4).
- 4 rounds Championship, individual stableford
- Prizes, awards cocktail
- Wegolf staff on site & online leaderboard.
NOT included: Air Tickets,
- EUR 4.997 per golfer sharing a double room
- EUR 6.494 per golfer in a single room
- EUR 2.798 no golfer sharing a double room.
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club
Founded in 1887, Kilmarnock (Barassie) Golf Club has an illustrious history and has been an Open Championship qualifying course on occasion. Not far from Troon, Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round. Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club is a terrific choice for your regular rounds of golf or a new destination for you and friends when visiting Troon.
- Dundonald Links, home of the 2017 Scottish Open, is located next to the renowned Glasgow Gailes and Western Gailes. The course measures from 6415 to 7100 yards so it accommodates every golfer perfectly. The experience of playing at Dundonald Links starts from the moment you walk into the club, everyone treats you as if you have been a member for years.
Western Gailes Golf Club
- Western Gailes is an unusually designed course where the Club House is almost in the center. The first 4 holes run parallel to the train tracks. The next 9 return near the coast passing by the Club House and finally the last 5 (the most difficult part of the course with the hole at 14 a par 5 that usually plays downwind tempting long hitters) return again glued to the tracks approaching the Club House.
- Once a haven for Roman Catholics during the 15th century the island was quarried for its rare stones. Home to four Open editions, Ailsa has shaped some of the most remarkable moments like the “Duel in the Sun” between Watson and Nicklaus in 1977; this typical links course has the most impressive 9 consecutive holes set alongside the Ayrshire coastline. Redesigned by Martin Ebert in 2014, the course has been completely restored and revamped and is now part of Trump Turnberry. It is considered the best Golf Resort in Scotland, featuring beautiful views of Ailsa Crail (the huge rock that rises from the sea) and on the 9th the picture perfect remains of Robert the Bruce’s lighthouse and castle.
Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow
The Hotel combines comfort and convenience as it is located just a few steps from the exhibition center and a short walk from the bustling area of Finnieston. Its 216 rooms have luxurious beds and space to recharge your batteries. Free Wi-Fi, a spacious 24-hour gym, and a restaurant serving world classics with a local twist and an outdoor terrace.
Other things to do
Glasgow is one of the most important cities in Scotland after Edinburgh, among the most sought attractions you can visit: the Loch Lomond Maritime Aquarium, the Science Center, the Clydeside and Glengoyne distilleries.
Booking and Cancellation
- The total quota is 28 golfers.
- The reservation is paid 50% at the time of registration, 30% before January 19 and the rest of the balance before March 15, 2024.
- The payment is non-refundable.
- To have all the details of prices, payment method and cancellation policies, please download the summary.