Experience the 5th Major from the inside.
A unique experience at a very reasonable cost. A week in Florida, playing a 4-round tournament in 4 different courses in the area, with a welcome cocktail, closing dinner and awards ceremony, visiting TPC Sawgrass to see the cutting rounds (Friday) and definition (Sunday) of THE PLAYERS, enjoying St. Augustine (the oldest city in the USA).
THE PLAYERS: The best of the PGA Tour for its players is the first highly competitive stop on the annual calendar, the most competitive field of the year and the bag that distributes the highest amount of money. A course designed and thought to be the best place in the world to see live golf. A very close experience and contact with the biggest stars of world golf and a party for people, with 250 thousand attendees throughout the week, and where 90% are not golfers.
- Thu 14: Check in at the hotel | Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Fri 15: Official tickets “The Players”
- Sat 16: Golf at St. Johns CC
- Sun 17: Official tickets “The Players”
- Mon 18: Golf at The King & The Bear GC
- Tue 19: Golf at The Palencia Club
- Wed 20: Golf at Slammer & Squire | Farewell prize-giving dinner at Renaissance Hotel
- Thu 21: Check out
- 7 nights of accommodation.
- 2 tickets for The Players (Fri and Sun)
- 4 golf rounds tournament (with carts and driving range)
- Staff on-site and on-line scoring
- Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Farewell prize-giving dinner at Renaissance Hotel
Not included: domestic & international flights, rental car
- USD 2.498 per golfer in double - Hotel Southern Oaks Inn
- USD 2.837 per golfer in double - Hotel Double Tree St. Augustine
- USD 2.993 per golfer in double - WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
- USD 1.597 "Golf only"
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
St. Johns Golf & CC
Opened in 2001, this demanding Clyde Johnston design of 7,236 yards deep and a 75.5 rating hosted the Q-School of the PGA Tour between 2004 and 2015.
It is a highly deployed layout, with highly visual par 3, interesting par 5, and several strategic par 4 that penalize the driver from the tee. Its final 4 holes are so long that they invite more to avoid mistakes than to attack.
The King & The Bear
The only course co-designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus with 7,279 yards from the bottom, it contains the typical wide Nicklaus fairways guarded by crossed bunkers and the characteristic Arnie “sand areas” that emerge as beaches and the stone edges so typical of Bay Hill. Oaks and pines over 200 years old appear on the 9 holes back, creating a beautiful play of shadows as the sun crosses the day.
The Palencia Club
It is a magnificent course adapted to the natural conditions of the terrain with 7,073 yards that meander between century-old oaks, the Intracostal Waterway and the Tolomato River, offering beautiful views. Its well-groomed fairways and greens keep it challenging but friendly. The club house of Spanish architecture (similar to St Augustine), offers a first class practice area, services enviable by any clu
Slammer & Squire
Co-designed by Sam Snead and Gene Sarazen. It is a great golf course with a modern design, spread out on a terrain with a certain unevenness and mountains of trees on both sides. To highlight the par 3, playing with a difference in height from tee to green, and two of them with the green behind the water hazard. It also has very good par 5, long with mountains and soft dog-legs. It has a very interesting ending: 15 is a very short par 3 with water, 16 long par 5, 17 long par 4 uphill, and 18 down a semi-island green in front of the Hall of Fame. It is a fun and challenging field at the same time!
2* Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine
- Set amid an incredible landscape of beautiful beaches, historical sites, and old-world charm, Southern Oaks Inn is the premier destination for spacious, pet-friendly accommodations and top-tier hospitality in the Ancient City.
5* WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
Boasting a prime location, the Renaissance is the only hotel within the World Golf Village suburb and its tower is meters from the World Hall of Fame and the Slammer & Squire clubhouse. It offers a great experience with modern rooms, on-site restaurant, gym, outdoor pool, and breakfast.
Double Tree St. Augustine
The DoubleTree features rooms decorated in a contemporary style and an array of amenities, including WiFi, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center. The Oak Room Restaurant & Lounge offers a perfect place to relax and meet for a good meal or just enjoy a drink from the bar. It is located near the historic center of St Augustine, where you can find different tourist attractions.
Friday: Cut Day
Second day of play. The day that determines who makes the cut and who does not. It is the opportunity to see all players and the stars who, perhaps, haven't play their best golf will not be here this weekend to see them play at TPC Sawgrass.
Sunday: New Players Champ
The final three holes of the TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course are probably the most intimidating of the entire PGA Tour season. Even with a big lead going into the final holes, the victory is not assured because a bad shot can cost a big number. As a spectator, on the other hand, holes 16, 17 and 18 are the most entertaining to see and where a total party is lived.
Other things to do
Thinking about playing more golf: due to its excellent location in Florida, we recommend extending the program by visiting a few hours' drive from some of the region's most emblematic places such as PGA National Resort, PGA Club, Streamsong Resort, Bay Hill or Trump National Doral.
Booking and Cancellation
Payment and reservation: 30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% before february 6th 2024
Cancellation policy: since booking until february 6st: 10% penalty*, from Feb 7st to 14th: 20% penalty*; since Feb 15th: NO SHOW: 100% penalty*
*based on total amount package.