Experience the 5th Major from the inside.
A unique experience at a very reasonable cost. A week in Florida, playing a tournament with 4 rounds on the best courses in the area, visiting TPC Sawgrass to see the cutting rounds (Friday) and definition (Sunday) of THE PLAYERS, enjoying St. Augustine (the most from the USA) and including a visit to the World Hall of Fame and a closing dinner with prizes and raffles.
THE PLAYERS: The best of the PGA Tour for its players is the first highly competitive stop on the annual calendar, the most competitive field of the year and the bag that distributes the highest amount of money. A course designed and thought to be the best place in the world to see live golf. A very close experience and contact with the biggest stars of world golf and a party for people, with 250 thousand attendees throughout the week, and where 90% are not golfers.
- Thu 9: Check in at the hotel. WGHF visit | Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Fri 10: Official tickets “The Players”
- Sat 11: Golf at The King & The bear GC
- Sun 12: Official tickets “The Players”
- Mon 13: Golf at The King & The Bear GC
- Tue 14: Golf at Slammer & Squire
- Wed 15: Golf at Slammer & Squire | Farewell prize-giving dinner at Rennaissance Hotel
- Thu 16: Check out
- 7 nights of accommodation.
- Visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame (WGHF)
- 2 tickets for The Players (Fri and Sun)
- 4 golf rounds tournament (with carts and driving range)
- Staff on-site and on-line scoring
- Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Farewell prize-giving dinner at Rennaissance Hotel
Not included: domestic & international flights, rental car
USD 1.777 "Golf only"
starting at USD 2.694 per golfer in double - Hotel Southern Oaks Inn
starting at USD 3.193 per golfer in double - Hotel Double Tree St. Augustine
starting at USD 3.193 per golfer in double - WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
Sunday: New Players Champ
The final three holes of the TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course are probably the most intimidating of the entire PGA Tour season. Even with a big lead going into the final holes, the victory is not assured because a bad shot can cost a big number. As a spectator, on the other hand, holes 16, 17 and 18 are the most entertaining to see and where a total party is lived.
Friday: Cut Day
Second day of play. The day that determines who makes the cut and who does not. It is the opportunity to see all players and the stars who, perhaps, haven't play their best golf will not be here this weekend to see them play at TPC Sawgrass.
World Golf Hall of Fame visit
Located in World Golf Village, its mission is to preserve and honor the history of golf and the legacy of those who have made it great. Its pavilions revive history from its origins to the present, with priceless objects, works of art, photographs, trophies and audiovisual interaction at different stages of the tour. We highlight the "Members' Lockers", where the achievements and invaluable personal items of the members of the hall of fame are remembered.
The King & The Bear
The only course co-designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus with 7,279 yards from the bottom, it contains the typical wide Nicklaus fairways guarded by crossed bunkers and the characteristic Arnie “sand areas” that emerge as beaches and the stone edges so typical of Bay Hill. Oaks and pines over 200 years old appear on the 9 holes back, creating a beautiful play of shadows as the sun crosses the day.
Slammer & Squire
Co-designed by Sam Snead and Gene Sarazen. It is a great golf course with a modern design, spread out on a terrain with a certain unevenness and mountains of trees on both sides. To highlight the par 3, playing with a difference in height from tee to green, and two of them with the green behind the water hazard. It also has very good par 5, long with mountains and soft dog-legs. It has a very interesting ending: 15 is a very short par 3 with water, 16 long par 5, 17 long par 4 uphill, and 18 down a semi-island green in front of the Hall of Fame. It is a fun and challenging field at the same time!
2* Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine
- Set amid an incredible landscape of beautiful beaches, historical sites, and old-world charm, Southern Oaks Inn is the premier destination for spacious, pet-friendly accommodations and top-tier hospitality in the Ancient City.
The Residences at World Golf Village
- This complex with a variety of condominiums is located within the World Golf Village residential neighborhood and next to the Slammer & Squire course. They offer a full kitchen, terraced balconies, and oversized cable TV. Very close to the World Golf Hall of Fame and The King & The Bear course, they offer a very convenient location.
Laterra Condos at King & Bear Golf Course
- It is a modern and comfortable apartment complex with a well-equipped one or two bedroom configuration, within the World Golf Village residential neighborhood and next to The King & The Bear, also close to the World Golf Hall of Fame and the Slammer & Squire course, resulting in a great location.
5* WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
Boasting a prime location, the Renaissance is the only hotel within the World Golf Village suburb and its tower is meters from the World Hall of Fame and the Slammer & Squire clubhouse. It offers a great experience with modern rooms, on-site restaurant, gym, outdoor pool, and breakfast.
Double Tree St. Augustine
- The DoubleTree features rooms decorated in a contemporary style and an array of amenities, including WiFi, fitness center, outdoor pool, business center. The Oak Room Restaurant & Lounge offers a perfect place to relax and meet for a good meal or just enjoy a drink from the bar. It is located near the historic center of St Augustine, where you can find different tourist attractions.
Other things to do
Thinking about playing more golf: due to its excellent location in Florida, we recommend extending the program by visiting a few hours' drive from some of the region's most emblematic places such as PGA National Resort, PGA Club, Streamsong Resort, Bay Hill or Trump National Doral.
Booking and Cancellation
30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% before February 1st 2023
Cancellation policy: since booking until February 1st: 10% penalty*, from Feb 2nd to 9th: 20% penalty*; since Feb 10th: NO SHOW: 100% penalty*
*based on total amount package.