Experience the 5th Major from the inside.
A unique experience at a very reasonable cost. A week in Florida, playing a tournament with 4 rounds on the best courses in the area, visiting TPC Sawgrass to see the cutting rounds (Friday) and definition (Sunday) of THE PLAYERS, enjoying St. Augustine (the most from the USA) and including a visit to the World Hall of Fame and a closing lunch with prizes and raffles.
THE PLAYERS: The best of the PGA Tour for its players is the first highly competitive stop on the annual calendar, the most competitive field of the year and the bag that distributes the highest amount of money. A course designed and thought to be the best place in the world to see live golf. A very close experience and contact with the biggest stars of world golf and a party for people, with 250 thousand attendees throughout the week, and where 90% are not golfers.
- Thu 10: Check in at the hotel. WGHF visit
- Fri 11: Official tickets “The Players”
- Sat 12: Golf at St. Johns CC
- Sun 13: Official tickets “The Players”
- Mon 14: Golf at The King & The Bear GC
- Tue 15: Golf at Slammer & Squire
- Wed 16: Golf at Slammer & Squire | Farewell prize-giving lunch
- Thu 17: Check out
- 7 nights of accommodation.
- Visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame (WGHF)
- 2 tickets for The Players (Fri and Sun)
- 4 golf rounds tournament (with carts and driving range)
- Staff on-site and on-line scoring
- Farewell prize-giving lunch
Not included: domestic & international flights, rental car
- USD 1.797- per golfer in double room - Hotel Southern Oaks Inn
- USD 2.277- per golfer in single room- Hotel Southern Oaks Inn
- USD 2.377- per golfer in double room - Hotel Renaissance / Double Tree
- USD 3.367- per golfer in single room- Hotel Renaissance / Double Tree
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
St. Johns CC
Opened in 2001, this demanding Clyde Johnston design of 7,236 yards deep and a 75.5 rating hosted the Q-School of the PGA Tour between 2004 and 2015.
It is a highly deployed layout, with highly visual par 3, interesting par 5, and several strategic par 4 that penalize the driver from the tee. Its final 4 holes are so long that they invite more to avoid mistakes than to attack.
The King & The Bear
The only course co-designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus with 7,279 yards from the bottom, it contains the typical wide Nicklaus fairways guarded by crossed bunkers and the characteristic Arnie “sand areas” that emerge as beaches and the stone edges so typical of Bay Hill. Oaks and pines over 200 years old appear on the 9 holes back, creating a beautiful play of shadows as the sun crosses the day.
Slammer & Squire
Co-designed by Sam Snead and Gene Sarazen. It is a great golf course with a modern design, spread out on a terrain with a certain unevenness and mountains of trees on both sides. To highlight the par 3, playing with a difference in height from tee to green, and two of them with the green behind the water hazard. It also has very good par 5, long with mountains and soft dog-legs. It has a very interesting ending: 15 is a very short par 3 with water, 16 long par 5, 17 long par 4 uphill, and 18 down a semi-island green in front of the Hall of Fame. It is a fun and challenging field at the same time!
2* Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine
Set amid an incredible landscape of beautiful beaches, historical sites, and old-world charm, Southern Oaks Inn is the premier destination for spacious, pet-friendly accommodations and top-tier hospitality in the Ancient City.
5* WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
Boasting a prime location, the Renaissance is the only hotel within the World Golf Village suburb and its tower is meters from the World Hall of Fame and the Slammer & Squire clubhouse. It offers a great experience with modern rooms, on-site restaurant, gym, outdoor pool, and breakfast.
Other things to do
Visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame
Located in World Golf Village, its mission is to preserve and honor the history of golf and the legacy of those who have given it greatness. Its pavilions revive history from its origins to the present, with priceless objects, works of art, photographs, trophies and audiovisual interaction at different stages of the tour. We highlight the “Members’ Lockers,” where achievements and priceless personal items from members of the Hall of Fame are remembered.
Thinking about playing more golf: due to its excellent location in Florida, we recommend extending the program by visiting a few hours' drive from some of the region's most emblematic places such as PGA National Resort, PGA Club, Streamsong Resort, Bay Hill or Trump National Doral.
Booking and Cancellation
30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% 45 days prior check-in.
Cancellation policy: non-refundable, this means that the amount that has been already paid cannot be returned
For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.