Experience the 5th Major from the inside.
A unique experience at a very reasonable cost. A week in Florida, playing a tournament with 4 rounds on the best courses in the area, visiting TPC Sawgrass to see the cutting rounds (Friday) and definition (Sunday) of THE PLAYERS, enjoying St. Augustine (the most from the USA) and including a visit to the World Hall of Fame and a closing dinner with prizes and raffles.
THE PLAYERS: The best of the PGA Tour for its players is the first highly competitive stop on the annual calendar, the most competitive field of the year and the bag that distributes the highest amount of money. A course designed and thought to be the best place in the world to see live golf. A very close experience and contact with the biggest stars of world golf and a party for people, with 250 thousand attendees throughout the week, and where 90% are not golfers.
- Thu 9: Check in at the hotel. WGHF visit | Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Fri 10: Official tickets “The Players”
- Sat 11: Golf at The King & The bear GC
- Sun 12: Official tickets “The Players”
- Mon 13: Golf at The King & The Bear GC
- Tue 14: Golf at Slammer & Squire
- Wed 15: Golf at Slammer & Squire | Farewell prize-giving dinner at Rennaissance Hotel
- Thu 16: Check out
- 7 nights of accommodation.
- Visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame (WGHF)
- 2 tickets for The Players (Fri and Sun)
- 4 golf rounds tournament (with carts and driving range)
- Staff on-site and on-line scoring
- Welcome cocktail at Slammer & Squire
- Farewell prize-giving dinner at Rennaissance Hotel
Not included: domestic & international flights, rental car
USD 1.777 "Golf only"
starting at USD 2.694 per golfer in double - Hotel Southern Oaks Inn
starting at USD 3.193 per golfer in double - Hotel Double Tree St. Augustine
starting at USD 3.193 per golfer in double - WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
Slammer & Squire
Co-designed by Sam Snead and Gene Sarazen. It is a great golf course with a modern design, spread out on a terrain with a certain unevenness and mountains of trees on both sides. To highlight the par 3, playing with a difference in height from tee to green, and two of them with the green behind the water hazard. It also has very good par 5, long with mountains and soft dog-legs. It has a very interesting ending: 15 is a very short par 3 with water, 16 long par 5, 17 long par 4 uphill, and 18 down a semi-island green in front of the Hall of Fame. It is a fun and challenging field at the same time!
2* Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine
Set amid an incredible landscape of beautiful beaches, historical sites, and old-world charm, Southern Oaks Inn is the premier destination for spacious, pet-friendly accommodations and top-tier hospitality in the Ancient City.
5* WGV Renaissance Resort by Marriot
Boasting a prime location, the Renaissance is the only hotel within the World Golf Village suburb and its tower is meters from the World Hall of Fame and the Slammer & Squire clubhouse. It offers a great experience with modern rooms, on-site restaurant, gym, outdoor pool, and breakfast.
Double Tree St. Augustine
Other things to do
Thinking about playing more golf: due to its excellent location in Florida, we recommend extending the program by visiting a few hours' drive from some of the region's most emblematic places such as PGA National Resort, PGA Club, Streamsong Resort, Bay Hill or Trump National Doral.
Booking and Cancellation
30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% before February 1st 2023
Cancellation policy: since booking until February 1st: 10% penalty*, from Feb 2nd to 9th: 20% penalty*; since Feb 10th: NO SHOW: 100% penalty*
*based on total amount package.
COVID-19 If there are changes caused by the pandemic, all money paid may be used as credit in Wegolf, other trips and other dates for up to a year, both in scheduled departures and in tailor-made trips, as long as the providers involved confirm it. The return of money will be subject to the individual return policy of the originally contracted operators.