Pebble Beach Resort
The resort of your dreams
Since 2003 it is first in the ranking of the best resorts in the USA by the renowned Golf Digest magazine. The Resort has three of the top 50 public golf courses in the country, with Pebble Beach Golf Links as its emblem.
The landscapes with the Pacific Ocean on the horizon, the 17-Mile Drive path, the majestic mansions, make Pebble Beach Golf Resort a unique golf destination.
Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Ranked the best public golf course in the USA, home of the six U.S.
- Open, among which the one won by Tiger Woods in 2000 for 15 strokes stands out. It is one of the traditional stops on the PGA Tour with the Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
- The short par 3 on the 7th hole and the tee off the 18th must be one of the most photographed places in the world of golf.
- Demanding from the tee and greens with speed and falls worthy of high competition courses.
- If you close your eyes on the green of the 5th and open them on the fairway of the 6th, you can think that they took you to another field. If you are in the area, playing here is a must.
The Links at Spanish Bay
- 14 holes next to the sea. From 9 to 13 one gets into the middle of the forest.
- The course is very difficult and if the wind blows above, the test is even harder, but the place is so scenic that it is worth playing.
- The speed of its greens is amazing.
The Inn at Spanish Bay
- Nestled among the majestic Monterey pines, The Inn at Spanish Bay is an idyllic retreat.
- All rooms have elegant and comfortable furniture and a warm and cozy fireplace. Most rooms include a private patio or balcony, with great views of the gardens, pine forests, or the Pacific Ocean.
The Lodge at Pebble Beach
- Since 1919, The Lodge at Pebble Beach has been an iconic destination, the spectacular combination of luxury and stunning beauty.
- As a golfer, the tradition of staying at The Lodge overlooking the game's most famous hole is a true honor. And as a guest, the amazing landscape makes your trip a once in a lifetime experience.
- A charming setting with lush gardens, cobbled pathways, and mosaic patios.
- This elegant and intimate Mediterranean-style property has 24 private rooms, each one with fireplaces, spacious tubs, and sumptuous beds.
Other things to do
A piper shows up at the Inn at Spanish Bay approximately 30 minutes before sunset. It starts at tee of the #1 of Spanish Bay and heads towards the stove in the lobby lounge. There is a large patio overlooking the ocean and seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Forbes Five Star Spa
Steam bath, sauna, hot tub, showers, and vanity areas. There is also a spacious and relaxing conservatory and cozy lounge with large bonfires that invite you to enjoy.
Select wines and beers by the glass, a special menu and cheese dishes. And more than 200 wines to buy per bottle.
Hiking and cycling
Inside the Del Monte forest there are more than 26 miles of trails. Ask the concierge for a hiking map or bike rental.
When to travel
The best time to travel to this destination is from July to September, with a pleasant climate and little rainfall. We recommend booking 60 to 90 days in advance.
How to get there
Monterrey has a regional airport to which direct flights from Buenos Aires do not arrive. The flights are usually with 2 stops. Best option is flying to San Francisco and then drive 1:45 hours to Monterrey. The other nearby airport is Los Angeles, but it is 5 hours away by car.