Contact the Expert

close
Office: (+5411) 4801 6602 Mobile : (+54911) 5663 0464

Paco Aleman TPC Sawgrass (Sep)

September 11th to 17th

TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 6 nights | 72 holes tournament Starting at USD 3.097 per golfer in double base
days left
11 Total • 4 enrolled • 7 available 

The proposal

Join the 5th edition of this exclusive event at The Players venue

Join a small group of 11 golfers, who together with Francisco "Paco" Alemán, will share a week competing on the emblematic TPC Sawgrass courses.

Few people in Latin America know this sport and its protagonists as much as Paco, who also lives in Ponte Vendra and is a TPC Sawgrass member. For golf fans, chatting with Paco is exciting for the amount of history and invaluable anecdotes he has to share, after 30 years being the voice of golf in Latin America.

Our unique proposal will allow you to share a week of pure golf, competing for 72 holes, playing two rounds in Dye Valley (home of the Korn Ferry Tour Championship Final Tour), the third and final round in the legendary Stadium Course (annual venue of THE PLAYERS); with a welcome cocktail and a very special closing dinner ... All hosted by Paco.

Program

Itinerary

  • Sun 11 : Check-in | Welcome Cocktail
  • Mon 12 : R1 - Golf at Dye Valley
  • Tue 13 : R2 - Golf at Dye Valley
  • Wed 14 : Day off
  • Thu 15 : R3 - TPC Stadium Course
  • Fri 16 : Final Round -TPC Stadium Course | Dinner at TPC Sawgrass
  • Sat 17 : Check-out

Services Included

  • 6 nights of accommodation at selected hotel
  • 4 golf rounds at: Dye Valley, TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course.
  • Driving and carts with GPS
  • On-line scoring
  • Welcome Cocktail and farewell prize- giving dinner 

Not included: International and domestic flights, car rental.

Prices

  • Starting at USD 3.097 per golfer sharing a double room
  • Starting at USD 3.777 per golfer in a single room
  • Starting at USD 1.197 No golfer sharing a double room

The Tournament

  • 4 - round Individual competition (72 holes)
  • Stableford Format
  • By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field
  • Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round
  • Awards for the best daily score by category
  • Prizes for the winners and runner-up by category and raffles.

Golf

Dye's Valley

Dye's Valley

Another design by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed, is Dye’s Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass, the sister track to the world-famous THE PLAYERS Stadium Course. It opened in 1987 and it has hosted the Korn Ferry Tour Championship since 2013. With design features similar to the Stadium, it has also hosted the Senior Players Championship, the NFL Golf Classic, and the final round of the Q School.

The Players Stadium Course

The Players Stadium Course

Home of the 5th Major “The Players Championship”, this Pete Dye course was built by the PGA Tour to be the permanent home of the Championship. This is the first true “Stadium course”, it was originally designed to provide an overall fan experience accessible to all fans. This course is truly balanced and does no favor any particular player or style of play. Players find a selection of short, medium and long holes which favors precision over distance. With its signature island green on the par-3 with just 137 yards, the 17th hole is one of the most recognized in golf (masterpiece by Alice Dye, wife of Pete).

Accommodation

Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach

Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach

The hotel has a very good location, just 15 minutes from TPC Sawgrass, 10 minutes from the beaches of Pontevedra and very close to downtown Jacksonville. Hot breakfast, swimming pool, 24-hour reception and possibility to buy snacks in the store of the property. It also has a fitness center and a full-service business center

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

With excellent amenities and a very good location (it is very close to TPC Sawgrass and to the center of Jacksonville), it is an excellent option to enjoy a pleasant stay. The rooms are modern, spacious and many of them have balconies with a privileged view. It has 4 outdoor pools and a spa with a 24-hour fitness center.

Other things to do

The beaches of Ponte Vedra are a great option to rest after playing golf and a good program for non-golfing companions, since many of the hotels and resorts in the area provide beach service with transfer.

 

Another great option is to visit St. Augustine, a very picturesque city with a lot of history. Close to it, there are premium brand outlets and malls for those who want to combine golf days and good shopping.

Booking and Cancellation

Payment & Reservation: 35% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 65% before  August 3rd

Cancellation Policy: Until August 3rd 10%; From August 3rd to 10th: 20%;  From August 11th: NO SHOW: 100%*

*Flexible cancelation policies subject to COVID-19

Share this page