Mariano Bartolomé Classic (Sep)
Are you ready for a PGA TOUR instructor to analyze your Swing?
A week at the most luxurious Golf Resort in Miami, hosted by perhaps the best golf instructor in Latin America, competing in the wonderful and renovated Doral courses, with definition in the legendary Blue Monster.
Mariano Bartolomé has been a golfer since he was 3 years old, Pro since he was 20 years old. In 2001 he developed with Jim Mclean the theory of "Y Factor". In 2015 he created “Bartolomé Golf Style” for Golf Channel Latin America. Responsible for several of the most resounding Latin American victories of the last 15 years on the PGA Tour, today he is an instructor for Andrés Romero.
With the warmth and simplicity that characterizes him, Mariano will welcome us with an hour and a half clinic in which he will present the 4 most important aspects of the game: driver, irons, approach and putting. The following 4 days, Mariano will give "small group classes" with a theme each day.
- Day 1 - Mon 20: Check in Trump Doral | Welcome cocktail
- Day 2 - Tue 21: Golf at Red Tiger
- Day 3 - Wed 22: Golf at Silver Fox
- Day 4 - Thu 23: Golf at Red Tiger
- Day 5 - Fri 24: Final round at Blue Monster | Farewell prize-giving by M. Bartolomé
- Day 6 - Sat 25: Check out
- 5 nights of accommodation at Trump National Doral
- 4 golf rounds Tournament (with cart & driving range)
- General opening group clinic
- Thematic class (reduced group)
- On-line scoring
- Welcome cockatil and Farewell prize-giving cocktail
Not included: Domestic & international flights, rental car, forecaddie at Blue Monster
Starting at USD 1.596.- per golfer sharing a double room
- Individual competition of 4 rounds (72 holes), without discard.
- Stableford format, by points.
- By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field.
- Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round.
- Daily best score by category awards.
- Awards to the winners and runner-up per category and raffles.
After undergoing a complete redesign performed by Gil Hanse, the course is now significantly longer, and features strategically placed deep bunkers, long fairways, undulating greens, deep Bermuda rough and a challenging assortment of water hazards. It’s a challenging course for the average golfer and a surprising test for the expert player. The famous 18th hole is ranked as one of the most difficult on the PGA TOUR.
It is one of the most demanding golf tests in the USA. Water comes into play on 16 of 18 holes. It begins with 3 consecutive long holes, and in its holes 7,8 and 9 the “Bermuda triangle” awaits us. Its narrow fairways require precise play from the tee.
Known worldwide for historically hosting the Cadillac Championship (WGC), the famous Blue Monster has always been considered one of the 5 most difficult courses on the Tour. Under the direction of Gil Hanse it has undergone a complete redesign and finally reopened in 2014. Is one of the best courses in Florida with unique bunkers and exceptional course conditions.
5* Trump National Doral Miami
The Deluxe Room features spacious marble-finished bathrooms, private balcony, King beds with linen sheets, 6 feather pillows, 55-inch LED TV, minibar, radio alarm clock with iPhone docking, and Nespresso with selection of flavors. With a great culinary offering, helpful staff attention, and a luxury spa, Trump National Doral has established itself as Miami's most iconic Golf Resort.
Other things to do
Miami offers many activities without golf: shopping, nightlife with excellent cuisine, premium concerts, watching the NBA, trips to the Bahamas or cultural activities such as art galleries (in Wynwood or downtown Miami).
Booking and Cancellation
The total of the group is 40 golfers.
The 35% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 45 days prior check-in.