Fourball Américas Casa de Campo (May)
May 9th to 14th 2022
Wegolf and Casa de Campo come together to give you the experience of playing the continent's first couples championship at one of the best resorts at the Caribbean.
The FOURBALL AMÉRICAS, CASA de CAMPO offers you the opportunity to compete in two excelent golf courses (Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore) in a pair format, with the possibility of measuring yourself against players from all over America.
Every golfer should have on his check list playing at Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked golf course in the Caribbean and #2 in the venue for the Latin America Amateur Championship. Pete Dye himself - designer of the course- recognized that Teeth of the Dog was his best work.
Day 1 - Mon MAY 9th: Arrival at Punta Cana | Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Welcome Cocktail.
Day 2 - Mar 10: 1st golf round at Dye Fore
Day 3 - Mie 11: 2nd golf round at Teeth of the Dog
Day 4 - Jue 12: 3rd golf round at Dye Fore
Day 5 - Vie 13: Final round at Teeth of the Dog | Farewell prize-giving dinner
Day 6 - Sab 14: Check Out. Transfer to Airport.
- 5 nights at Superior or Elite room at Casa de Campo
- Every meal, Full Board mode
- A 4 rounds Fourball tournament with golf carts and driving range
- Plawing twice at Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore
- Welcome cocktail and Farewell prize-giving dinner
- Transfer airport-resort-airport
- On-line scoring & WeGolf Staff on-site
- All taxes
International flights, personal expenses, medical assistance & Forecaddie
Starting at USD 1.993.- per golfer sharing a double room
Teeth of the Dog
- Ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #27 in the world, located in Casa de Campo. This golf course in paradise should be on every golfer’s bucket list.
- It is one of the most famous Pete Dye designs, who also made: TPC Sawgrass Stadium, Kiawah Island and Harbour Town, among others.
- Meticulously hand-carved from the rugged rocks and corals of the Dominican coast, it features 7 of the best holes by the sea in the world.
- Multiple venue for the Latin American Amateur Championship.
- Designed by Pete Dye, this is Casa de Campo's resort second course.
- This 27-hole golf course has 9 scenic cliff-side holes overlooking the Chavón River, and the Marinas on the Caribbean sea.
- The challenging 7,714yds from the black tees offer a good adventure for low handicap players looking for a thrill.
The elegant interior design combines history and tradition with contemporary style. The added interior space is significant, including larger bathrooms with showers and a spacious walk-in closet. These rooms also feature amenities such as espresso machines and, of course, a fully stocked minibar.
Premier Elite Room
Offer spacious accommodation in the first or second floor with a king bed and a sofa bed, ideal for families. The relaxing decor is inspired by the stunning natural environment and the rich mahogany and coral stone creates a feeling of harmony. The private terrace displays beautiful garden views from your elegant oasis.
Other things to do
La Estancia Golf Club
La Estancia offers one of the main golf courses in the country. 18 holes designed by the renowned P.B Dye. It is virtually guaranteed that playing in it is an experience that every golfer wants to repeat. It also offers a Club House with restaurant, bar and pro-shop in case you need any equipment
Corales Golf Course
- This Tom Fazio masterpiece, built between 2005 and 2009 features six Caribbean Oceanside holes, natural cliffs, bays, and marvellous ocean views.
- It is a private course restricted to no more than 40 rounds per day, so playing here requires planning and booking a tee time with enough time in advance.
- It is venue of the Corales Punta Cana Championship of the PGA Tour.
Punta Espada (Cap Cana)
- Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in the beautiful resort area of Cap Cana. Featuring entertaining short holes and greens of various sizes in a unique natural setting.
- Considered one of the most scenic courses in the world. Golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, the contrasts of the fairways and the perfect greens.
- Built in 2001, open to the public in 2006, this course was headquarters of the PGA Champions Tour for 3 seasons, from 2008 to 2010.
Booking and Cancellation
Payment & Reservation: 30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% on Thu March 31st.
Cancellation Policy: From reservation to March 31st: 10%. April 1st to 7th: 30%. From April 8th and on there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.
For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.