Fourball Américas Casa de Campo (May)
Wegolf and Casa de Campo come together to give you the experience of playing the continent's first couples championship at one of the best resorts at the Caribbean.
The FOURBALL AMÉRICAS, CASA de CAMPO offers you the opportunity to compete in two excelent golf courses (Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore) in a pair format, with the possibility of measuring yourself against players from all over America.
Every golfer should have on his check list playing at Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked golf course in the Caribbean and #2 in the venue for the Latin America Amateur Championship. Pete Dye himself - designer of the course- recognized that Teeth of the Dog was his best work.
Day 1 - Mon MAY 9th: Arrival at Punta Cana | Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Welcome Cocktail.
Day 2 - Mar 10: 1st golf round at Dye Fore
Day 3 - Mie 11: 2nd golf round at Teeth of the Dog
Day 4 - Jue 12: 3rd golf round at Dye Fore
Day 5 - Vie 13: Final round at Teeth of the Dog | Farewell prize-giving dinner
Day 6 - Sab 14: Check Out. Transfer to Airport.
5 nights at Casa de Campo, Full Board accommodation.
Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
1 golf cart per room for the whole stay
4 Rounds Fourball Tournament 4 rondas with cart and driving
Welcome cocktail and Farewell prize-giving dinner
On-line scoring & WeGolf Staff on-site
International flights, personal expenses, medical assistance & Forecaddie
Starting at USD 1.993.- per golfer sharing a double room
- Designed by Pete Dye, this is Casa de Campo's resort second course.
- This 27-hole golf course has 9 scenic cliff-side holes overlooking the Chavón River, and the Marinas on the Caribbean sea.
- The challenging 7,714yds from the black tees offer a good adventure for low handicap players looking for a thrill.
Teeth of the Dog
- Ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #27 in the world, located in Casa de Campo. This golf course in paradise should be on every golfer’s bucket list.
- It is one of the most famous designs of Pete Dye, designer of: TPC Sawgrass Stadium, Kiawah Island and Harbour Town, among others.
- Meticulously hand-carved from the rugged rocks and corals of the Dominican coast, it features 7 of the best holes by the sea in the world.
- Multiple venue for the Latin American Amateur Championship.
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
Casa de Campo is one of the most exclusive resorts in the Caribbean. An impressive 28,000 m² hotel, resort and residential community in La Romana, on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It has an unique variety of facilities, including an extensive Marina, tennis courts, polo, three professional golf courses, one of them being Pete Dye's masterpiece: Teeth of the Dog, the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #52 in the world. It is the luxury tourist destination. Its private beach, Minitas, is the white sand beach with crystal clear waters you've always dreamed of.
Other things to do
La Estancia Golf Club
La Estancia offers one of the main golf courses in the country. 18 holes designed by the renowned P.B Dye. It is virtually guaranteed that playing in it is an experience that every golfer wants to repeat. It also offers a Club House with restaurant, bar and pro-shop in case you need any equipment
Corales Golf Course
- This Tom Fazio masterpiece, built between 2005 and 2009 features six Caribbean Oceanside holes, natural cliffs, bays, and marvellous ocean views.
- It is a private course restricted to no more than 40 rounds per day, so playing here requires planning and booking a tee time with enough time in advance.
- It is venue of the Corales Punta Cana Championship of the PGA Tour.
Punta Espada (Cap Cana)
- Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in the beautiful resort area of Cap Cana. Featuring entertaining short holes and greens of various sizes in a unique natural setting.
- Considered one of the most scenic courses in the world. Golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, the contrasts of the fairways and the perfect greens.
- Built in 2001, open to the public in 2006, this course was headquarters of the PGA Champions Tour for 3 seasons, from 2008 to 2010.
Booking and Cancellation
Payment & Reservation: 30% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 70% on Thu April 1st
Cancellation Policy: From reservation to April 1st: 10%. April 2nd to 8th: 30%. From April 9th and on there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.
For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.