The AMERICAS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP IBEROSTAR is the first amateur 4-players team competition in the region, playing in the best Punta Cana courses: Punta Espada, Corales, La Cana and Iberostar Bávaro.
The tournament is for amateur players of any level to compete in teams of 4 players over 4 rounds, staying at IBEROSTAR with ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Mon 3: Check-in at Iberostar Punta Cana o Grande | Welcome cocktail
- Tue 4: R1 - Golf at Iberostar Playa Paraíso GC
- Wed 5: R2 - Golf at PGA Riviera Maya
- Thu 6: Free Day
- Fri 7: R3 - Golf at La Cana Golf Course
- Sat 8: Final Round - Punta Espada Golf Club | Awards Dinner
- Sun 9: Check Out
- Hotel Iberostar Bávaro
- 6 nights accomodation at iberostar punta cana with ALL INCLUSIVE modality
- 4 green fees at Iberostar GC, La Cana GC, Punta Espada GC & Corales GC
- Transfers to golf courses (x4).
- 4 rounds Championship.
- Welcome Cocktail and Award Dinner
- Prizes, raffles.
- Wegolf staff on site & online leaderboard.
NOT included: Air Tickets, personal expenses, in/out transfers, medical assistance, caddies
- USD 2.184 per golfer sharing a double room at iberostar selection
- USD 2.758 por per golfer in a single room at iberostar selection
- USD 3.117 per golfer sharing a double room at iberostar gran Baváro
- USD 4.197 per golfer en a single room at Iberostar Grand Bávaro
TYPE OF PLAY
During the 4 days of competition, the teams will be divided into two, playing in separate tee times. During the first 3 days of the tournament, each team of 4 players will form a couple that plays fourball and the other two players compete individually. In both cases, stableford (points system). The points obtained from the 3 cards (1 fourball and 2 individual) of the team per day are added. In the first 3 rounds each player is required to play at least one round of fourball and one individual round.
In the final round the tee times will be by score and the 4 players of the team will play individually (always separated into 2 and 2 players) adding the best 3 cards of the team and discarding the worst.
At the end of the 4 days of competition, the team that obtains the most points will be crowned champion of the Americas Teams Championship Iberostar 2024.
- Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in the beautiful resort area of Cap Cana. Featuring entertaining short holes and greens of various sizes in a unique natural setting.
- Considered one of the most scenic courses in the world. Golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, the contrasts of the fairways and the perfect greens.
- Built in 2001, open to the public in 2006, this course was headquarters of the PGA Champions Tour for 3 seasons, from 2008 to 2010.
Corales Golf Course
- This Tom Fazio masterpiece, built between 2005 and 2009 features six Caribbean Oceanside holes, natural cliffs, bays, and marvellous ocean views.
- It is a private course restricted to no more than 40 rounds per day, so playing here requires planning and booking a tee time with enough time in advance.
- It is venue of the Corales Punta Cana Championship of the PGA Tour.
La Cana Golf Club
La Cana Golf Course is a 27-hole golf complex where you can play 3 combinations of nine holes; Turtle, Treasury and Reef. Designed by Pete Dye, the course has 14 holes overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and has become a favorite place for golfers from around the world. La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the entire Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be irrigated with seawater. Golf Magazine has compared the 18th hole at La Cana to the same hole at Pebble Beach.
Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club
The course is a design of PB Dye, who transformed a flat and unattractive terrain into a course with a lot of undulations and movement throughout its length. It is surrounded by lush vegetation that generates spectacular panoramic views.
It is a very entertaining design for both amateurs and professionals, it has a great finish, with very varied holes.
Iberostar Selection Bávaro
5-star hotel located at the foot of the 15 km of white sand of Playa Bávaro. Rooms prepared for the whole family in a unique resort, conceived as a Caribbean town among tropical vegetation. Enjoy a gastronomic offer with more than 12 different possibilities and a SPA Sensations with different massage rooms.
Iberostar Grand Bávaro
This 5-star hotel, for adults only, has exquisite service and is of such majesty that it was the winner of the World's Top Ten Travelers' Choice® Awards. The Iberostar Grand Bávaro is a luxury hotel belonging to the select Grand Collection chain; an all-inclusive hotel with a Spa & Wellness where the attention is personalized and the dream facilities made it a benchmark among 5-star hotels for anyone who wants to enjoy an unforgettable vacation in Punta Cana.
Booking and Cancellation
Payment and reservation: 40% at the time of confirming the reservation, the remaining 60% before Wednesday, July 17th
Cancellation Policy: From reservation to July 17: 10% is withheld*, July 18 to 25: 30%*, July 25 onwards there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid.
*In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.
To have all the details of prices, payment method and cancellation policies, please download the summary.