Contact the Expert

close
Office: (+5411) 4801 6602 Mobile : (+54911) 5663 0464

XIVCampeonato Latinoamericano (Oct 22)

October 9th to 14th 2023

Dominican Republic 5 nights of accommodation | 54 holes tournament Starting at USD 1.897 p/golfer in DBL room
days left
120 Total • 1 enrolled • 119 available 

The proposal

By country, teams or individually, you are the protagonist

Since 2006, with the arrival of Golf Channel Latin America, we have carried out this unprecedented international competitive experience, which gives viewers in the region the possibility of living a unique experience and starring on the screen through television coverage. Since then it has been positioning itself as an aspirational event for players, but also for Caribbean Resorts, which make significant efforts to host it.


In the recent years, with the arrival of Wegolf as an exclusive agency, and the great support of some regional federations (such as the AAG in Argentina, or the Paulista Federation in Brazil), the Championship has experienced significant growth, exhausting its latest editions, and Consolidating itself as THE EVENT of which every golfer - who enjoys the competition - wishes to participate. In 2019 (in Tulum, Mexico), more than 200 people and amateur golfers from 12 countries competed for the Nations Cup, in teams of friends representing their clubs, or measured individually hand in hand with the best on the continent.

Program

Itinerary

  • Day 1 - Mon 9th: Check in
  • Day 2 - Tue 10th: Practice | Welcome cockatil. Official Delegations Presentations
  • Day 3 - Wed 11th : 1st round at Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club
  • Day 4 - Thu 12th:  2nd round at Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club
  • Day 5 - Fri 13th: Final round | Farewell prize-giving dinner
  • Day 6 - Sat 14th: Check out

Services Included

  • 5 nights of accommodation at Iberostar Selection Bávaro, Punta Cana, República Dominicana. All inclusive Resort
  • Welcome kit: Polo shirt, official Cap
  • 4 golf rounds at Iberostar Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club
  • Golf carts and free use of the driving range
  • Welcome cockatil and Farewell prize-giving gala dinner

Not included: Domestic & international flights, rental car

Prices

Starting at USD 1.897  per golfer sharing a double room.

The Tournament

Open Individual Competition

Scratch Category: all golfers participate with equal chances.

Categories with Handicap: individual by categories, in 54 hole Medalplay format. "CAT A" (0 to 9) / "CAT B" (10 to 16) / "CAT C" 17 to 24 / "CAT D" (25 to 36 in stableford mode -subject to availability- "Seniors" (over 50) NET competition by categories and "Ladies" up to 30 of Hcp.

Team competition

You can join clubs groups or just friends, and compete "in a team of 4 players", giving the competition the plus of being able to combine the performance of players of different levels. In 2017, more than 25 club teams competed, with dramatic definition on the last hole of the final round.

Nations tournament

12 Latin American countries, selected by their federations in previous national finals, register their 4-player teams, allowing you to experience the honor of representing your country with one member from each category.

The Golf

Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club

The course is a design by PB Dye, who transformed a flat and unattractive terrain into a course with a lot of undulations and movement throughout its length. It is surrounded by lush vegetation that generates spectacular panoramic views.
It is a very entertaining design for both amateurs and professionals, it has a great finish, with very varied holes.

Accommodation

Other things to do

The Dominican Republic offers many activities: swimming with sharks or dolphins, practicing water sports such as snorkelling, diving, windsurfing, sailing or kitesurfing. Explore its beautiful beaches, and enjoy sitting in the sun or reading a book.

The Dominican Republic is known for its endless white sand beaches dotted with slender palm trees.

It has more than 200 beaches, many of which remain pristine, lining the Caribbean and Atlantic coasts, from sparkling white sand beaches to a handful with black sand stretching out to the southwest.

Samaná, Playa Rincón, Cabarete, Playa Grande, Punta Rucia, Playa El Valle, or Playa Frontón, among others, stand out.

Booking and Cancellation

Payment & Reservation: 35% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 65% on Thu August 31th.

Cancellation Policy: From reservation to August 31th: 10%. September 1st to 7th: 30%. From September 8th and on there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.

For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.

Share this page