Contact the Expert

Office: (+5411) 4801 6602 Mobile : (+54911) 5663 0464

XIII Campeonato Latinoamericano (Nov)

November 1st to 6th 2021

Dominican Republic 5 nights of accommodation | 54 holes tournament Starting at USD 1.653 p/golfer in DBL room
days left
120 Total • 113 enrolled • 7 available 

The proposal

By country, teams or individually, you are the protagonist

Since 2006, with the arrival of Golf Channel Latin America, we have carried out this unprecedented international competitive experience, which gives viewers in the region the possibility of living a unique experience and starring on the screen through television coverage. Since then it has been positioning itself as an aspirational event for players, but also for Caribbean Resorts, which make significant efforts to host it.

In the recent years, with the arrival of Wegolf as an exclusive agency, and the great support of some regional federations (such as the AAG in Argentina, or the Paulista Federation in Brazil), the Championship has experienced significant growth, exhausting its latest editions, and Consolidating itself as THE EVENT of which every golfer - who enjoys the competition - wishes to participate. In 2019 (in Tulum, Mexico), more than 200 people and amateur golfers from 12 countries competed for the Nations Cup, in teams of friends representing their clubs, or measured individually hand in hand with the best on the continent.



  • Day 1 - Mon 1st: Check in
  • Day 2 - Tue 2nd: Practice | Welcome cockatil. Official Delegations Presentations
  • Day 3 - Wed 3rd: 1st round at Iberostar Golf Club
  • Day 4 - Thu 4th: 2nd round at Iberostar Golf Club
  • Day 5 - Fri 5th: Final round | Farewell prize-giving dinner
  • Day 6 - Sat 6th: Check out

Services Included

  • 5 nights of accommodation at Iberostar Selection  Bávaro, Punta Cana. All inclusive resort
  • Welcome kit: Polo shirt, official Cap
  • Golf Channel LA television coverage
  • 4 golf rounds at Iberostar Golf Club
  • Golf carts and free use of the driving range
  • Welcome cockatil and Farewell prize-giving gala dinner

Not included: Domestic & international flights, rental car


Starting at USD 1.653.- per golfer sharing a double room

The Tournament

Open Individual Competition

Scratch Category: all golfers participate with equal chances.

Categories with Handicap: individual by categories, in 54 hole Medalplay format. "CAT A" (0 to 9) / "CAT B" (10 to 16) / "CAT C" 17 to 24 / "CAT D" (25 to 36 in stableford mode -subject to availability- "Seniors" (over 50) NET competition by categories and "Ladies" up to 30 of Hcp.

Team competition

You can join clubs groups or just friends, and compete "in a team of 4 players", giving the competition the plus of being able to combine the performance of players of different levels. In 2017, more than 25 club teams competed, with dramatic definition on the last hole of the final round.

Nations tournament

12 Latin American countries, selected by their federations in previous national finals, register their 4-player teams, allowing you to experience the honor of representing your country with one member from each category.

The Golf


Other things to do

Thinking of more golf: In La Romana is the famous Golf Resort Casa de Campo, with its spectacular courses designed by Pete Dye "Teeth of the Dog" and "Dye Fore". Driving an hour, you arrive at the Punta Cana area where you can take advantage to play Punta Espada, Corales or La Cana, excellent alternatives that can be easily managed through Wegolf.

We recommend visiting La Isla Saona, one of the largest and most beautiful in the Dominican Republic. You can also go marlin fishing on the high seas, circuits on ATVs through the jungle, swimming with dolphins, visiting the city of Santo Domingo, windsurfing or taking a helicopter ride.

Booking and Cancellation

LAST PLACES: 80% of the available places have already been reserved.

Payment & Reservation: 35% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 65% on Wed September 1st.

Cancellation Policy: From reservation to September 1st: 10%. September 2nd to September 20th: 30%. From October 1st and on there will be no refund, losing 100% of what was paid. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.

For more details of price, payment methods and cancellation policies please download the summary.

Share this page