Contact the Expert

close
Office: (+5411) 4801 6602 Mobile : (+54911) 5663 0464

Paco Aleman TPC Sawgrass (May)

May 2022 TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 6 nights | 72 holes tournament Starting at USD 2.896 per golfer in double base

The proposal

Join the 3rdedition of this exclusive event at The Players venue

Join a small group of 11 golfers, who together with Francisco "Paco" Alemán, will share a week competing on the emblematic TPC Sawgrass courses.

Few people in Latin America know this sport and its protagonists as much as Paco, who also lives in Ponte Vendra and is a TPC Sawgrass member. For golf fans, chatting with Paco is exciting for the amount of history and invaluable anecdotes he has to share, after 30 years being the voice of golf in Latin America.

Our unique proposal will allow you to share a week of pure golf, competing for 72 holes, playing two rounds in Dye Valley (home of the Korn Ferry Tour Championship Final Tour) and another two rounds in the legendary Stadium Course (annual venue of THE PLAYERS); with a welcome cocktail, a guided visit with Paco to the World Golf Hall of Fame, and a very special closing dinner ... All hosted by Paco and his warm wife Connie.

Program

Itinerary

  • Day 1 : Check-in | Welcome Cocktail
  • Day 2 : Golf at Dye Valley | Visit to World Hall of Fame with Paco Alemán
  • Day 3 : Golf at TPC Stadium Course
  • Day 4 : Free day at leisure
  • Day 5 : Golf at Dye Valley
  • Day 6 : Final round at TPC Stadium Course | Closing dinner at TPC Sawgrass
  • Day 7 : Check-out

Services Included

  • 6 nights of accommodation
  • 4 golf rounds at: Dye Valley | TPC Stadium Course
  • Driving and carts with GPS
  • On-line scoring
  • Welcome Cocktail and farewell prize- giving dinner 

Not included: International and domestic flights, car rental.

Prices

To be confirmed

The Tournament

  • 4 - round Individual competition (72 holes)
  • Stableford Format
  • By categories that will be adjusted at the end of the field
  • Leaders will be regrouped together for the final round
  • Awards for the best daily score by category
  • Prizes for the winners and runner-up by category and raffles.

Golf

The Players Stadium Course

The Players Stadium Course

Home of the so-called 5th Major (The Players Championship), this Pete Dye course has been specially built by the PGA Tour to host this tournament, with the vision to be a “great stadium to be able to see golf live". Its strategic design favors precision more than distance. Proof of this is his famous 17th hole, the world's most intimidating par 3 at just 137 yards (masterpiece by Alice Dye, wife of Pete).

Dye's Valley

Dye's Valley

This course is another design by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed. It was opened in 1987 and has hosted the Korn Ferry Tour Championship since 2013. It has also hosted the Senior Players Championship, the NFL Golf Classic, and the final stage of the Q School.

Accommodation

Hotel Hilton Garden Inn

Hotel Hilton Garden Inn

Located just over 1 km from TPC Sawgrass and very close to the Sawgrass Village, which has several restaurants, shops and a spa. It features a fitness center, Mulligans Pub restaurant, 24-hour store, and an outdoor pool. It offers free wifi connection.

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

With excellent amenities and a very good location (it is very close to TPC Sawgrass and to the center of Jacksonville), it is an excellent option to enjoy a pleasant stay. The rooms are modern, spacious and many of them have balconies with a privileged view. It has 4 outdoor pools and a spa with a 24-hour fitness center.

Other things to do

The beaches of Ponte Vedra are a great option to rest after playing golf and a good program for non-golfing companions, since many of the hotels and resorts in the area provide beach service with transfer.

 

Another great option is to visit St. Augustine, a very picturesque city with a lot of history. Close to it, there are premium brand outlets and malls for those who want to combine golf days and good shopping.

Booking and Cancellation

Payment & Reservation: 35% is paid upon confirmation and the remaining 65% 45 days before the check in

Cancellation Policy: To  be confirmed. In all cases it is calculated on the total of the contracted program.*

*Flexible cancelation policies subject to COVID-19